From: Jerry Richards [mailto:jer...@tonecommander.com]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 9:11 AM
To: 'sofia-sip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: Fragmented IP protocol (proto=UDP 0x11, off=0)

Hello All,

Does anyone know why I would see "Fragmented IP protocol (proto=UDP 0x11,
Off=0)" frames in my Wireshark/Ethereal trace file?  The message is an
outbound INVITE from my sofia phone, and Wireshark notes that it reassembled
the IP packet in the following frame (which is an INVITE).  I noticed also
in the following frame that Wireshark shows the Proxy-Authorization header
preceded by the phrase [truncated].

The length of the first fragmented IP packet data is 1480 bytes, and the
length of follow-on IP packet data is just 8 bytes.

Does anyone know why this is happening?  I think the SIP server I'm using is
confused by this because I'm not getting a reply to the INVITE.

Best Regards,
Jerry