Hello,

I found problems in the following tests :

- SIP_CC_OE_CE_V_017, SIP_CC_OE_CR_V_001,  SIP_CC_OE_CR_V_002
ETSI requests that the TO header in the ACK/BYE messages are exactly
the same as the one found in the final response (200 OK). Sofia only
preserves the tag param nowadays. The RFC 3261 says:

17.1.1.3: ... The To header field in the ACK MUST equal the To header
field in the
response being acknowledged, and therefore will usually differ from
the To header field in the original request by the addition of the
tag parameter.

- SIP_CC_OE_CE_V_041:

A second final response 2XX with a different Record-Route in the same
INVITE transaction should change the Route header of the resent ACK.
Sofia ignores the second Record-Route header and re sends the ACK
exactly as the first one.

- SIP_CC_OE_CE_V_019:

That's the famous hairy bug in fork handling... :-)

Let me try analyse the Record-Route problem. It seems to be a NTA
problem, right?

Regards,

Paulo.