2009/1/23 jonathan augenstine <jaugenst...@gmail.com>:
> I a SIP application I am developing and it is unrelated to a VoIP call.  I
> want to disable the automatic 100 - Trying response that is sent by the
> stack, but my search of the documentation has been unsuccessful in locating
> this information.  How do I disable the automatic response, so that my
> application can send a different response?

There is no easy way to disable 100 trying to INVITE. Usually, sending
100 trying does no harm. You can look at the function
nua_stack_process_request() which does the usual 100 Trying autosend,
however, if stack receives a retransmitted INVITE (or other request
after a certain timeout) it will automatically send 100 Trying. See
tags NUTAG_AUTOALERT() or NUTAG_AUTOANSWER() for different default

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com