This looks exactly like a seg that we were getting that was fixed a
couple days ago in darcs head.  Please note there is one evil bug in
the current darcs head that can be corrected with the following patch:

hunk ./libsofia-sip-ua/su/su_uniqueid.c 141
-  uint32_t *seed = calloc(32, sizeof *seed);
+  uint32_t *seed = calloc(32, sizeof(uint32_t));
hunk ./libsofia-sip-ua/su/su_uniqueid.c 174
-  initstate(seed[0] ^ seed[1], (char *)&seed, sizeof(seed));
+  initstate(seed[0] ^ seed[1], (char *)seed, 32 * sizeof(uint32_t));

Mike