Jerry Richards napsal(a):
> Hello All,
>
> If my MD5 Authentication username is incorrect, I noticed my sofia-sip phone
> will get a "904 No Matching Challenge" event in response to my
> nua_authenticate() call.  This only happens AFTER the first
> nua_authenticate() call (the first one works correctly).
>
> Has anyone encountered a similar issue?

Yup, I did and some others too (for a bit different use cases though)...

I suggest you search the mailing list. Maybe one of these two will help you a
bit:

Sofia-sip no matching challenge 904 in event_callback.
proxy authentication failed when redirecting

There maybe others, but these two I know about

Martin

--
  Martin Drasar, Developer / Analyst
  OptimSys, s.r.o.