Check in /var/run/resolv.conf on the iPhone.  I believe that's where the
DNS server IPs live.

are
> powering Web 2.0 with engaging, cross-platform capabilities. Quickly
and
> easily build your RIAs with Flex Builder, the Eclipse(TM)based
> development

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to
receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.