Hello all,

Our SIP-client is connected to a certain PBX (Sphericall) and is being
manipulated via 3PCC (via PBX).
We've enabled to retrieve 'alert-info' at our application via
sip_update_default_mclass(sip_extend_mclass(NULL)).

Now next is happening:
When a call is made from client 1 to client 2 (makeCall-command), client 1
receives an INVITE containing "Alert-Info: Auto Answer" field in order to
answer this call. Sofia immediately rejects this INVITE with a "400-Bad
Alert-info Header" response. At application level no callback is fired, so
we're completely unaware of this call.
On another PBX (which uses "talk" in the alert-info for auto-answer) our
SIP-client works fine as expected.

I've asked the PBX-guys if it is possible to change the "Auto Answer" string
into something else, but I doubt this is possible. Therefore my question
here:

What do I have to adapt to make "Auto Answer" a valid value for Alert-Info?
Seems that the parser rejects this because of the space in between. I've
tried to follow it with a debugger, but at this level it is hard to follow.

With regards,

Eize