Von: Bernhard Suttner [mailto:sutt...@comdasys.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. November 2009 18:28
An: sofia-sip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Sofia-sip-devel] Codec Change

Hi,

I am using sofia-sip 1.12.9 for an client and have the following
problem:

- The call between A and S (S is using sofia sip) is up and running and
using PCMA (for both directions)
- A sends a ReINVITE to S with a new (fresh) SDP (all codecs exists but
PCMU is the first one)

Sofia sip does now automatically send the 200 OK (without accessing the
application) with PCMA. Therefore the call would be A using PCMA, S
using PCMU (or A receives PCMU and sends PCMA, S receives PCMA and sends
PCMU).

Is it somehow possible to change that sofia sip will answer
automatically and "ask" the application before it will send the "old"
SDP?

Thanks in advane.

Best regards,
Bernhard Suttner