Hi experts,
Now I am trying to do some experimental work on NAT traversal
integration based on sofia sip. Looks like sofia stack doesn't
integrate NAT traversal methodology very well, such as stun, from my
forum search. So do you have any suggestion on how to implement NAT
traversal with sofia SIP stack?
Where I can find good implementation reference? Some people mention
libnice. Any ideas?

Thansk

kandy