INVITE sips:83.145.xxx.xxx:5060 SIP/2.0
From: <sips:u...@83.145xxx.xxx:5060>;tag=FjU5c46yr3err
To: <sips:mys...@83.145.xxx.xxx>

But in RFC i read that field Request-Id must be equal to field "To".
I thought that i wrote incorrect NUTAG_URL.
I tried NUTAG_URL("sip:u...@83.145.xxx.xxx") but sofia said "503 Service
Unavailable" and sent nothing.
And i tried write without NUTAG_URL, but nothing came out of it.

We have old server (based on OpenSER 1.3) and we can't migrate to new server
as yet.
And i think, that one can't understand this URL : sips:83.145.xxx.xxx
How can i send invite with equal Request-ID and To ? I.e:
INVITE sips:u...@83.145.xxx.xxx SIP/2.0