  Via: SIP/2.0/UDP nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn:5060;branch=z9hG4bK39lurp00dgvh0e0fg2s0.1
  From: "Out of Area"
<sip:9725553...@itsp.com;user=phone>;tag=437990541-1274304841447-
  To: "parentAccountFN parentAccountLN"
<sip:9725559...@itsp.com>;tag=ay1e7NH4a9pDH
  Call-ID: bw1734014471905101951145...@itsp.com
  CSeq: 423519092 INVITE
  Contact: <sip:9725551...@itsp.com:5060>
  Accept: application/sdp
  Allow: INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, OPTIONS, PRACK, MESSAGE, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY,
REFER, UPDATE, REGISTER
  Supported: timer, 100rel
  Diversion: <sip:9725559...@itsp.com>

The problem is that the Diversion header created using SIPTAG_HEADER_STR()
appears *after* the Content-Length header.

I see this post from Oct 2006:

http://www.mail-archive.com/sofia-sip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00928.html

I would think Sofia-SIP would process SIPTAG_HEADER_STR() by locating the
custom header *before* the Content-Length header.

I am using Sofia-SIP 1.12.10 (thank you for the open source contribution).

How can I parameterize or otherwise code a custom header such that it appears
before the Content-Length header?

Thanks.

Jim