Hi,

we lost our old wiki, but no worry, I rescued the data and put it to
a new wiki at:

http://gitorious.org/sofia-sip/pages/Home

I also updated the project website to reflect the changes (plus
fixed a few remaining links to now-obsolete darcs repos).

The wiki contents could use some updating as well (I did some, but a lot
more could be done). If anyone is interested, help is very much
welcome. Contact Pekka Pessi to get added as a member to
the gitorious project... (wiki writable only by project members
for now).

br,
--
Kai Vehmanen