Dear Alexsander,

Yes, I am re-using the same nua_handle for repeated calls.

Mean time this is when the problem comes.

   1. When REGISTER goes out *Contact: <sip:192.168.100.38>;q=0.1*
   2. The 200OK for that will contain *Contact:
   <sip:192.168.100.38>;q=0.3;expires=3600*
   3. When this response comes, *msg_avlist_d()* gets called to parse the
   parameters.
   4. Inside that function, the parameters "*;q=0.3;expires=3600"* are
   parsed and saved
   5. This memory (32bytes) is never getting freed
   6. If next register goes with *q=0.3* , I can see that another 32byte is
   getting allocated.

I will post valgrind results soon.

Regards

anees k A