Hello,

I'm trying to handle an in-dialog NOTIFY Event hold/talk message (i.e. to put a
call on-hold and take off-hold) from a SIP server.  The NOTIFY has no
subscription and sofia-sip reports the nua_i_notify event with the same
nua_handle as the INVITE.

The problem is when I invoke nua_respond(nh, status, phrase) from the callback
function in response to the NOTIFY message, sofia-sip comes back with "500
Responding to a Non-Existing Request".

What would be the proper way to respond to this?

Thanks,
Jerry