Hi Antonis,
You can ignore incoming invite by setting nua parameters. Just provide SIP
method names which you would like to allow for your SIP client application by
passing them in "SIPTAG_ALLOW_STR".
For example,
After call to nua_create call below API.
nua_set_params(ptrApp->AppCtx.Nua,
SIPTAG_ALLOW_STR("BYE,CANCEL,OPTIONS,INFO,MESSAGE"), // don't provide INVITE
here                NUTAG_ENABLEMESSAGE(1),
NUTAG_ENABLEINVITE(0), // set 0 here                TAG_NULL());
By setting this Incoming INVITE is disabled and NUA answers 403 Forbidden. -
saiyam

    On Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:18 PM, Antonis Tsakiridis