Good day, everyone!

I'm given a task to modify the sofia sip code (optimisations). So I'd like to
work with the most current code. I've checked this list and seen a discussion
in May about it, I understand that some day someone planned to make a central
repository with all the changes that we brought to the code after the active
development stopped.

But in fact, I'm not jealous to make these changes myself (they will be paid by
the way), and I think it will be more feasible if someone already familiar with
the code will do it. So if someone has a little time to do it, I'll happily
hand you it:)

Therefore: is someone familiar with the code interested in doing this? Or if
not can you help me in finding the latest code so I can work with it (and
release the changes somewhere after)?