Hi Sofia-Sip experts,

I am using Sofia-Sip for parsing complex SIP messages as a pre-processing for the codecs in our ETSI TTCN test suites. It works perfectly!

The purpose of this mail is to ask whether it is possible to change following code which results in nasty compiler warnings when compiled with gcc -Wall.

The culprit code is in  msg/sofia-sip/msg_parser.h  around line 272:

   #define MSG_PARAMS_NUM(n) (((n) + MSG_N_PARAMS - 1) & (size_t)(0 - MSG_N_PARAMS))

I changed this into:
   #define MSG_PARAMS_NUM(n) ((n) + MSG_N_PARAMS - 1)

and it works fine for me without nasty compiler warnings.

Regards,
Olaf Alejandro