Hi list, hi Ray, yes, I've put some samples on:
http://eureka.sunsite.dk/pub/DRM the website I'm setting up in this weeks. It will contain the SDR related files, as services to support the community in a very near future. The files stored in the specified directory have been found some months ago somewhere in the Internet (sorry, my memory is not helping me further) and are free for testing purposes. They contain signals with specific characteristics: .DRM mode a .DRM mode b .DRM mode c .a range of diverse interferences (fading, xmodulation, random industrial pulseing noise etc.) .a range of data services like Meteosat's images and more. They are optimal for testing the DRM software, the HW frontends and to develope DRM services supporting software. They have been recorded using different frontends so the MP3 file you can find has a 2nd IF centered on 10.7KHz and the WAV files on 10.0KHz instead of the already known 12KHz. This shouldn't create problems due to the fact that, anyway,this IF shift falls inside the BW of any used PC audio card. If desired the signals should be shifted to 12KHz using DSP audio processing SW that can be easly found on the net. Regards Andreas vy 73s de IK2WQI On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:24:15 -0000, raymonda58 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > I wonder if anyone has any samples of received 12 KHz IQ signal data > stored in .wav files they can make available for testing by those who > haven't got their RX hardware ready yet ? Preferably SSB signals but > I'll take what I can get at this time. > > -Ray WB6TPU > > > Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
