I agree, too spam-like. If someone is looking for employment in some
particular locale there are plenty other venues for them to search.

Please don't allow the employment postings.



-Ray   WB6TPU


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Arcticpeak
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Vedr. [soft_radio] Job posting membership

Seems like spam to me........

i2phd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:  A general poll to the members of
this group. I have pending a request
for membership from an applicant from India, who declared that the
purpose of his membership will be that of offering openings for jobs,
presumably in India.

What is your general opinion? Should I allow him to do that (maybe
someone is interested), or is such a posting excessively OT?

Thanks for your replies

73 Alberto I2PHD







Yahoo! Groups Links











LA8OKA Martin Storli 

Oslo, Norway 

ARCTICPEAK's Radio pages! 

http://www.arcticpeak.com/radio.htm




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to