Here's one that works well, just be sure to use a high speed device (
AC, VHC ) if you are using 60Mhz source

http://home.pages.at/chirt/sch/LOquadr_sch.jpg

In fact I just built up this circuit to use with an American QRP Club
DDS-60 in a computer controlled SDR front end I'm in the final stages
of making

JR

--- In [email protected], Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I took a look at the LT5517. Does anybody have a circuit with a div
by 2 90deg 0deg phase splitter? I always assumed it was made up with
two D flip flops, one positive edge triggered, one negative edge
triggered. There would be an issue of filtering caused by the
harmonics of the square wave to deal with if the circuit really has
digital logic.
> 
> While we are at it, I never took an IC fab course so I don't know
this second one either: I read that a D flip flop takes only 6
transistors in its most simplified VLSI implementation. Does anybody
have a picture of that circuit?
> 
> Frank
> 
> >Message: 2         
> >   Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:28:44 -0800 (PST)
> >   From: FRANCIS CARCIA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: RE: Commercial FM
> >
> >Hi David,
> >  I have an LTI eval board with the same part. I had it connected
to the 40.455 MHz
> > if of my RA6830 and the output looked pretty good. I have not
tried to connect it to
> > the computer yet. Just got a good machine in the shack so it is on
my list of things
> > to do.
> >  I was using an HP8640B as an LO. frank 
> >
> >David WardenDurkee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Hi Frank,
> >The quadrature demodulator I am using is the LT5517. (40 Mhz to 900
Mhz)
> >I wasn't looking for any specific FM, I was just scanning around
hoping to
> >find anything. Commercial radio stations are more reliable to find.
> >
>






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to