Title: Signature
Some of our scene files are returning a different string than what is displayed in the either the file system or the SI window.

For example, we have a scene file named '001_02SMB_lipsync_v011.scn.' It shows this name in the file system (in this case Windows Explorer, and in the SI browser). But when we run "Save As..." the string defaults to reflect a previous scene state '001_02SMB_anim_v011.scn'.

So I opened up my script editor and printed the active scene name (Application.ActiveProject2.ActiveScene.Name) for my scene entitled '001_02SMB_lipsync_v011.scn'. Sure enough, it returned '001_02SMB_anim_v011.scn'.

If I run 'Save As' and manually rename it to what it should be, then any subsequent queries to the active scene name are correct, return an expected result, and our Save Incremental tool works fine. But for that initial 'Save As', it defaults to the string name of a previous state.

Any idea what's going on?

--

Tim Crowson
Lead CG Artist

Magnetic Dreams Animation Studio, Inc.
2525 Lebanon Pike, Building C. Nashville, TN 37214
Ph  615.885.6801 | Fax  615.889.4768 | www.magneticdreams.com
tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com