Hey again MarcAndre,

Untested ... but as its a simple script, it should works ... :)

"""
import os

def load_objs(path, uvs, materials):
    """
    Load all objs files of a dir.
    """
    if not os.path.exists(path):
        return None

    for fil in os.listdir(os.path.abspath(path)):
        filename = os.path.join(path, fil)
        if os.path.isdir(filename):
            continue

        _, ext = os.path.splitext(fil)
        if ext == ".obj":
            Application.ObjImport(filename, 1, True, materials, uvs, True,
True)

    return None
"""

jo