From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Guillaume Laforge
[guillaume.laforge...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 9:14 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Lagoa demoscenes

Hello Eugen,

I remember this scene, I made it before Soft 2011.5 release :).

I just found this backup in my dropbox :
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5533643/Softimage/Lagoa_Demo_Scenes.rar
Looking into this zip file, it looks like the wineglass scene is inside it. You
should find a low res version and a hi res version with its icecache files (but
I guess you will need to set the path correctly on your local project).
I also included some funny tests like a golf ball deformed using a Lagoa
simulation :). I can also see a "UV_FromCloud_SlidingProj.scn" but can't really
remember what it is !

For info as I made those scenes using a pre-version of Softimage 2011.5, I'm
not 100% sure that they are using the latest version of Lagoa compounds. So you
should check that.

Cheers,

Guillaume

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Eugen Sares