I've noticed this before, and now it's happening with a custom tool kit
I've been developing.

I have a simple Custom PPG defined in a self installing plugin and am
applying it to multiple objects in the scene. However, if I multi-select
the objects, the PPG doesn't show up at the top of the selection explorer.

If I open the PPG on one of the objects, then multi select other objects
with the same custom property, the title bar of the PPG reads "[multi]",
but none of the multi selection features work... if I edit a parameter, it
only affects the first item in the selection.

What gives? Is there a way to construct the PPG in order to avoid this
behavior? I really need them to work in multi-selection mode!

-B