From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Chris Marshall
[chrismarshal...@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 May 2012 16:10
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: ICE: Switching geometry emitter

Hi,
I have three objects I want to emit particles from, but not all at the same
time, with one pointcloud. Is there a way to use emit from geometry, and switch
between the three pieces of geometry? I guess I could use three emit from
geometry compounds and just change the emission individually, but I thought
maybe there'd be a way of using a Group Geometry plugged into 1 emit compound
or similar and toggle which is the emitter geometry at any one time?
I thought generate sample set might work but I'm getting context errors.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Chris