afaik the Preview Window and Render Window don't expose any View Attributes.
http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/softimage2013/en_us/sdkguide/si_cmds/ViewAttributes.html#

hey kamen

i haven't looked at the available attributes but have you tried using the
'View Attributes'? GetAttribute()/SetAttribute() with this View might allow
you to set that lock.