I think it's Patrick Boucher.  It's not useful to bother him about the
google group doing weird things (formatting, missing mails, etc). It's
a google issue (they're changing stuff all the time), and it's not
like there is a "fix it" button. That group is just a mailing list
subscriber like anyone else, there is no magic to it! it doesn't run
the list.  Bothered by it?  Actually subscribe to the list with a
gmail account, instead of relying on google group.

Now the group's mailing list subscription getting suspended - due of
excessive bounces, in this case - stephen, myself or other people can
fix that in a minute in the listproc's admin interface.

the URL sent in the mail, unfortunately, only works from inside the
autodesk firewall - we should investigate how we can update the
template mail to remove it.