actually nobody seems to have understood what I wrote ;-)

I found it funny to receive a mail containing the word "test" as the only
content and then below that a long disclaimer asking people who are not the
intended receivers to delete the mail and other pseudolegal hogwash. I
never understood why anybody would put such a disclaimer under a mail,
since either the receiver doesn't care anyway or if he does care (you sent
your proposal for the FX in the next giant blockbuster to your competitor
by accident - oops), he will do as he pleases with a big grin.

With the actual content in this case it was even more funny than usual and
I felt compelled to react by destroying MY computer to make sure that his
very very confidential information can't be spread in any way.

So before this is getting out of hand, I want to make sure to say that I
don't intended to destroy anybodys machines, well, not now anyway  ;-)

Muaaaahhahahahahha.....

Cheers,

Tom