Nice!
Thanks for these. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Chapman
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 9:31 AM
To: a...@andynicholas.com; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: SiC London last night

And for those that missed my little talks due to noise or lack of
appearance at the event here are them rerecorded using a demo of
camtasia as promised. Im still a bit hoarse from having to shout at
the bar but the voice improves as I fumble along

/nudges other speakers to release theirs for the rest of the community too
;)

https://vimeo.com/43218898

https://vimeo.com/43218895

https://vimeo.com/43218896