Hi all,

As some of you may know, the Softimage Creatives group had a social meeting
last week in London (http://www.softimagecreatives.com/siclondon/)

It was nice meeting as many of you as I could, whilst I remained sober, the
rest is a blur. I am returning to Softimage after 4 long years for use in
indie game development. I was mostly interested in the current state of
development, automation, and asset management between Windows and Linux
using Softimage, and realtime shader development.

My past involved development and sysadmin for small studios, but now I am
focusing on my own work. I hope to help where I can. Especially after my
license and MS Kinect turn up!

I don't have a showreel, just a half-arsed github account which I will link
to in the future should I have anything of any relevance, currently it's
just MySQL, Python, and Perl scripts.

Somebody I know though has just released his showreel for all his work as
an extra, and is much more entertaining that anything I could submit so I
hope you enjoy this instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVN6AyLgTD4
 (Inspiring!)

Cheers,
Rich / Mathnode