Ciaran, thank you very much indeed that worked a treat!   I had a slight
issue recreating getting the txt_proj attribute over but mostly just a typo
in the name I think.

for those that are stuck in Production on 2012 still and want a slice of
Topo caching action from Ciaran, I converted it to work in 2012 and can be
reached here

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0WD7fSUkxAMODRlZl9GQ0FsTWc

now if only there was a centralized resource for uploading and sharing all
these cool new compounds, tricks and techniques ;)

Best

Rob