Trying to decide on a graphic card for a workstation.
I was doing some research, there is suppose to be a good discussion in the XSIbase forum but the site comes up with a virus warning. Any thought on the list of cards?. Normally I would stay with the Nvidia but I have read good things about the AMD/ATI Radeon HD7970 We are using Nvdia GTX 260 right now and it works fine but would like to upgrade for the next workstation.

$400 to $600 CAN
Nvidia Geforce GTX 670
AMD/ATI  Radeon  HD7970

$200 to $250 CAN
NVIDIA Quadro 600 by PNY 1.0GB DDR3 PCI-E16 DVI Display Port Fermi Workstation Video Card
Nvidia GTX 550TI, 560, 570, 580

Thanks,
Leoung