Hi Rob,

thanks! I haven´t touched the Softimage Animate menue much, especially in the
last three years...

Completely missed Motor and the Actions library at my disposal. Just shows it´s
always good to ask.

Those actions, what rig do they use?

I guess it´s that rig layout I´d like to add more Mocap data on in
Motionbuilder?

Cheers,

tim