Started a thread here: http://www.si-community.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2739&p=22739#p22739 for collecting the best ever samples. Hopefully there will be lots to pick from shortly so it won't take much of your time to post away...

On 9/13/2012 2:26 PM, Maurice Patel wrote:
One area I would like to get feedback on is how do we get the right things
happening on facebook? Advertising is way beyond our budgets in general and not
very effective unless we have a very specific call to action (e.g. upgrades),
as a result most advertsing is driven by sales promos. However I actually think
there are better and more viral ways of getting the word out. Recently we have
been having more success with SM. We have had a lot of success with our
Softimage page (now at over 20,000) as well as the Digital Media page
http://www.facebook.com/AutodeskDigitalMedia , which for the reasons described
here, is becoming a bit of a second Softimage home.
Maurice

Maurice Patel
Autodesk : Tél:  514 954-7134

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Len Krenzler
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:49 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: In case you missed it..

That's great to hear!  I'd have to agree, SI is a fantastic and very complete
solution for small to mid size shops.  Hopefully, there is some targeted
advertising in this area.

On 9/13/2012 1:39 PM, Maurice Patel wrote:
Still reading, and the discussion has been stimulating as we start
planning for next year's activities (can't say more rev accounting at
all that) maurice

Maurice Patel
Autodesk : Tél:  514 954-7134