Restarting XSI doesn not help? Have you tried deleting your preferences?
Do you have any plugins with custom events installed that get triggered
onTimeChanged that could casue this?
Disable Plugins systematically to find out.

Hi,

I think I've accidentally changed some setting somewhere and it's driving
me nuts. The upshot of it is that if I save a keyframe on a parameter (can
be shader, ICE node, anything in a PPG) and then skip to another frame and
try and adjust that parameter to a new value it just snaps back to the
value of the first keyframe. I can get around it by just clicking the
keyframe button again and then adjusting it in the animation fcurve editor
but that is not how I want to roll! I've got a suspicion that it's
something to do with a SetValue "PlayControl.Key" that now happens whenever
I shuffle through the timeline to a different frame. I could well be wrong
though.

Please help! Please! I'm begging you all for help.

*wimper* *cry*

Anthony

P.s. I'm including a screengrab of that sort of shows both the SetValue
"PlayControl.Key" thing and also how whatever current frame I'm on in the
timeline is also accompanied by a little lime green marker.

Stefan Kubicek                   Co-founder
          keyvis digital imagery
         Wehrgasse 9 - GrĂ¼ner Hof
           1050 Vienna  Austria
        Phone:    +43/699/12614231
--- www.keyvis.at  ste...@keyvis.at ---
--  This email and its attachments are
--confidential and for the recipient only--