From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Bradley Gabe
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:04 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: ICE Setting a Switch for Random Pairs?

Let's say I have an ICE tree where each particle is paired with a second
particle, and the second with the first, both by ID attribute.
I need to build a logic structure where, if one particle is True, its paired
particle is False. And it needs to be randomly distributed through the cloud.

Does anyone have a logic solution for this, preferably one that does not
require a repeat loop?

-B