Not sure if this is the case, but the other day I had an issue where I was
not able to get path for cls uv properties. It was odd becuase it worked
for a single object in a loop but not for others. The only solutions I
found to use dynamic dispatch for the objects created. It totally solved
the issue for me. But that is the case for python.