I have created my autodesk beta account two years ago but except for a 3dsmax
Excalibur webinar was never invited to participate in anything. I just logged
back in for the first time in over a year, but I can't seem to find the options
that let me specify which Software I'm interested in testing. Ne1 know how to
do this? How would the person selecting beta testers from the pool of
candidates know that I want to test Softimage and not Autocad?

From Cory Mogk:
Sep-19-2012

"I understand what people are saying and am considering it with other
things like product planning. I've been in touch with some people through
email and some in person. Anyone can send me a direct message through the
Area or email (my name is Cory Mogk and our email structure is:
firstname.lastn...@autodesk.com)"

"We'll be opening the Softimage beta soon and I invite people who haven't
participated before to sign up at https://beta.autodesk.com You can see
what we're doing, try it out and we can discuss things that you would like
to see in the future with the team."

Daniel
VFXM

Stefan Kubicek                   Co-founder
          keyvis digital imagery
         Wehrgasse 9 - GrĂ¼ner Hof
           1050 Vienna  Austria
        Phone:    +43/699/12614231
--- www.keyvis.at  ste...@keyvis.at ---
--  This email and its attachments are
--confidential and for the recipient only--