*You should post this to the 3dPro list.* It would be nice to get some
Softimage love out there. I mean everyone on this list already knows what
Soft is capable of but others... well...

Excellent work btw!

--
Gene Crucean - Emmy winning - Oscar nominated VFX Supervisor / iOS-OSX
Developer / Filmmaker / Photographer

~~ Please use my website's contact form on www.genecrucean.com for any
personal emails. Thanks. I may not get them at this address. ~~

<<image001.gif>>