Thanks again for the suggestions.  I think I'll just resort to manual
method for now.  I'm going to try RC tools.  I think I still have it but
its been years so who knows if it will install correctly.  Alan...your
script somewhat works but it picks all edges in one area of the mesh.  The
other side, it kind of worked a little.

Kris