Tony is curious as to what's going on with this block, since it directly
refers to VK_UP. Why are the up and down arrow keys the only ones with a
mention in the compiled code?

LRESULT CALLBACK
        listener(int ncode, WPARAM wparam, LPARAM lparam)
        {
                if (sianchor) {
                        switch (wparam)
                        {
                        case (VK_UP):
                                {
                                        QKeyEvent e =
QKeyEvent(QEvent::KeyPress, Q_KEY_UP, 0);
                                        for (int i=0;
i<sianchor->children().count(); ++i) {

QApplication::sendEvent(sianchor->children().at(i), &e);
                                        }
                                }
                        case (VK_DOWN):
                                {
                                        QKeyEvent e =
QKeyEvent(QEvent::KeyPress, Q_KEY_DOWN, 0);
                                        for (int i=0;
i<sianchor->children().count(); ++i) {

QApplication::sendEvent(sianchor->children()[i], &e);
                                        }
                                }
                        }
                }
                return CallNextHookEx(hook, ncode, wparam, lparam);
        }