I *never* just copy a system folder. we tried that once five years ago and
the projects became intertwined as far as XSI was concerned and files would
randomly save in whatever project it felt like. So now we just create the
project in soft, wipe out all but the system directory and repopulate the
directory structure the way we like it.

--

-=T=-