In 2013, the import framerate option is under Animation tab, Timeline > Frame
Rate, in the import options dialog for FBX import.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Debdas Mohanty
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:17 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Importing FBX from Maya to SI

I am middle of this test and using different packages. Got this baked animation
but i need this animations as FBX format so that i can save those action
sources easily for latter use in SI . I cant go back and check now ,if freeze
transformations was done or not. because it was not animated in Maya.  I am
just using Maya to import those animations and converting into FBX format and
send those to SI.

Is there anyway to change the import fbx frame rate options in SI 2013? in
crosswalk V 2011.5 this option was there and there is no problem as Sandy
checked my FBX file.In Crosswalk V 2013 change frame rate option is not there.

Any solution other than go back and check in maya and check each and every
single object is freezed transform or not???