I know this is not the goal but to see the Fabric devs turn out examples of the
Creation Platform with tools that Softimage users actually have been asking for
a while in a short amount of time is pretty funny.
This is very interesting.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Francois Lord
Sent: 7 novembre 2012 15:36
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: update on Creation integration to Softimage

Helge should run for president in 4 years.
On 07/11/2012 15:06, Paul Doyle wrote:
Hi guys - this is a preview of the work that Helge is doing on the Creation
Platform API: https://vimeo.com/groups/fabric/videos/53026583

The new API provides full access to all CP features in C++. This includes high
performance data access (void * access to internal data) as well as SceneGraph
level features such as Undo, Manipulation, Import / Export etc.

We'll be presenting this in more detail at the Softimage London usergroup on
Tuesday 13th November
(http://www.softimagecreatives.com/siclondon/?page_id=1218).

We'll be showing this running in Maya (as well as demoing on Softimage again)
at our London usergroup on Wednesday 14th November
(http://fabricengine.com/2012/10/creation-workshops-montreal-london/).

Let us know what you think. Looking forward to seeing some of you next week :)

Paul