Friday Flashback #93
1999 /Without SOFTIMAGE|3D and mental ray, specifically, those phenomenal bullet time backgrounds just wouldn't have been possible./
http://wp.me/powV4-2fA

On 02/11/2012 1:44 PM, Stephen Blair wrote:
Friday Flashback #92
Softimage Awards and Recognitions circa 1996.
Includes an Emmy award for the daytime soap "As the World Turns" :)
http://wp.me/powV4-2dr