Happy Saturday (except for folks where it's already Sunday):

I've got a scene with thousands of stationary objects, and I want to take the current lighting/material/texturing solution of the entire scene and bake it into constant-shaded texture(s) for render optimization. Is there an easy way to do that? I can easily generate a directory full of rendermaps for every object, but applying each of them to each object as a constant-shaded texture seems like something I'd have to script. I'd love to be wrong here.

It seems like this is something the real-time folks would need to do all the time, so I was surprised when the solution wasn't readily apparent.

Does anyone have experience with this?   Thank you in advance!

-Eric