Just wanted to congratulate all the organisers and presenters at the Event. It was a really good evening. Fabric's presentation helped clarify a lot of issues; Anna's gave a great insight into the creative workflow involved in making a short; and I liked The Mill's presentation - particularly the insight that the Flame Ops discarded most of their passes in favour of the beauty. Genius.

Following on from the nVidia presentation, we stayed up late last night and installed racks of pervy GPUs into our farm (I'm sure that's what he said!) and now we're all working from home. Cool.

Congratulations and thanks to everyone involved.
Julian