Hi yall,

I have a nurbs surface generated from bezier curves. The shape is a simlar to the letter U in the Impact font. or The extrusion surface length from tip to tip compromises the U(as in UV) direction. The knots are not uniformly spaced out in U direction. The surface has a UV texture projection on it. However I want a grid texture to be applied uniformly across the U of the surface. I've tried cleaning, reparameterizing, but neither help. The UV projection only provides swap functionality. I've tried every projection available and can't get the results I am looking for. Aside from manually plotting extra knots in U direction is there a solution for this problem. Using Soft 2010sp1 at the moment.

Thanks

--
Joey Ponthieux
LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)

Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and
do not represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.