Hello,
I have been struggling for a while now with caching angular velocity on
poinclouds and I think I have figured out why. For some reason, the
rotation value I try to cache gets converted/truncated in some way when
cached.
For example, my calculated angular velocity is (<0, 0, 1>, 1224.001), and
when loaded from cache it becomes (<0, 0, -1>, 215.9998). What gives?
If I cache my angle and my axis separately and then recombine them after
Am I missing something? Is it a limitation of the caching format?
Thanks