From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Byron Nash
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 10:28 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Expression Question

I have a simple expression question. I have some custom parameters driving the
animation of other objects. I would like to have a check box that should link
one parameter to the other. It sort of works but the value does not change when
I disable the check box. Here is my expression.

cond( AWD_Mower.Mower_Controls.Lock_Wheel_Height == 1,
AWD_Mower.Mower_Controls.Front_Wheel_Height,
AWD_Mower.Mower_Controls.Rear_Wheel_Height )

In case it's not obvious from the expression, I have two sliders,
"Front_Wheel_Height", and "Rear_Wheel_Height". And a checkbox called
"Lock_Wheel_Height". According to my expression, shouldn't the
"Rear_Wheel_Height" slider be adjustable when the check box is off? I have the
expression on the "Rear_Wheel_Height". When I disable the check box, the slider
jumps to a fixed value and will not change. When I enable it, it follows the
first slider as expected.

Thanks,
Byron